Thursday, February 14, 2013

Last Week Combined

Sorry people, I'm just coming out of a multiple-day migraine (which means that I'll soon be hyperactive and manic - awesome!), and the blog has been suffering in the meantime. As usual, I know... Aaaaaanyway:

Past week's Sunshine: Monster watched a man on a bike come toward us on a side street, and then pass us, and all he did was look and didn't even tense up. A huge trailer drove past us with scratching and huffing brakes, and then stopped right in front of us and the driver got out and started banging around on the rig - and Monster just sniffed the wheels a bit and moved on. We walked toward a dog (who was also walking toward us) and then turned off that road when we were about 50 feet apart, only to then have that dog turn off on the same road and follow us closely for almost a mile, and Monster just looked at it a couple of times and then let it go.

Past week's cloud: Monster barked at a couple of kids passing by our garden on the other side of the fence. I've been having difficulty getting him to pay attention to me on walks, he'd much rather focus on his surrounding sights and smells. He lunged at a passing van. His increasing interest in wild game is getting out of hand. Thanks to my delightful tunnel vision (a present accompanying the migraine) I took a misstep and rolled my ankle badly, resulting in a very limited range for walks.

And, as usual, a photo of the most wonderful dog in the world:
That's me!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.