Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today's Sunshine

We've had a really nice walk today (despite the miserable weather, the mud and ice and freezing winds) where Monster really seemed to enjoy doing the walk with me as opposed to doing his own thing and only reluctantly letting himself be convinced to do two seconds of training occasionally. It really feels nice when he's in the game, so to speak...

Aaaaalmost got it...

Among other things we did a treats-in-a-tree (or "treet"), which he thinks is pretty fun. But his increased interest in me means he's become difficult to photograph, since when I move away a bit to fit him in the frame he abandons whatever he's doing to come up to me and ask why we aren't doing things together. I don't mind though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.