Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today's Cloud

This is going to be a ridiculous complaint, and one I know I'm going to regret, but... There's no one else out walking anymore! For days now we've gone out and not even seen a dog or person in the far distance. It's just empty. Which certainly is nice and relaxing, don't get me wrong... But how are we supposed to train? There are no triggers! And these past few days have been going really well too, making me think we could maybe have made some progress.

That's right, I'm super nice and relaxed. Try me...


(I know, I know... I've jinxed it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.