Monday, February 25, 2013

Tiny update

Monster's been feeling a bit under the weather lately, so not much is going on. For once I haven't forgotten about the blog, but what little has been happening lately is a bit... unappetizing to tell you about (it involves frequent and "fertilizing" visits to my lawn)... Poor Monster.

I'd like it to stop now, please...

I'm not used to living so close to lots of other people and their dogs. I honestly had no idea dogs could catch "stomach flu" from each other like we humans do - I'm apparently a clueless hick. Well, he's doing better now at least, so we should soon be back to our more usual daily failures...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.