Monday, February 18, 2013

Today's Cloud

And what do you think I did with this blissful day of calm? Thaaaat's right, nothing. I have done no training today beyond the basics (leash manners, heel, recall, hand target, jump up, retrieve, and so on), no BATting, no tattling, no self control exercises, no handling... Nothing. I think I need to train myself, so I don't squander days like this. Sure, Monster's pretty much fine with today's activities - he's very low maintenance today - but it gets us nowhere in the larger picture. Frustrating.

I dunno, seems fine to me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.