Friday, February 22, 2013

Today's Sunshine

As I was getting home with Monster a neighbor's dog suddenly appeared on the edge of our yard. This is a young dog (six months old or so) who is quite insecure, and when he spotted Monster his hackles went up and he started bounce-barking at us. Monster responded in kind - for about 4-5 seconds! Then he did one half hearted lunge, and then turned his back on the loud intruder and proceeded to ignore him completely until he went away. (I was meaning to catch him myself, but another neighbor who'd heard the barking came out and collected the runaway and brought him home before I had time to put Monster away.)

That guy's kind of weird...


Monster is such a good boy, isn't he? Yes he is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.