Saturday, February 16, 2013

Today's Cloud

Miserable day today. Monster is hyped. He's on high alert constantly, listening to sounds outside the house when we're indoors and scanning the surroundings like Terminator when we're outside. We haven't even had bad meetings today, we've had bad seen-at-a-distance-s instead. He reacts to everything! And he doesn't even have a glance to spare for me... In a way it's slightly encouraging, as the sharp contrast shows how far we've actually come - this was ordinary not so long ago after all! - but most of all it's just miserable and difficult. And I don't know what's caused this backslide...

You watch it, pal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.