Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Monster and I had The Kid visiting again today (and yesterday), and we got some good training in together. First Monster and I made a little show with some of the tricks we've been working on, like picking up things and placing them in a bowl. This was good exercise, as performing for a reacting audience is very different from just training with me. Then we did some tracking/hide and seek, where The Kid ran outside and hid somewhere near the house after doing some confusing loops, and then Monster had to track him down. It was horribly sloppy from a formal standpoint, with the tracks extremely fresh and me even allowing some air scenting, but it was great fun for all of us.

Why doesn't The Kid live here with us?

Because you're quite enough of a handful, Monster...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.