Saturday, May 26, 2012

Today's Sunshine

A horse trotted by the garden today, and while Monster did become a bit tense he actually walked up and stood next to me instead of rushing the fence. I kept a hand on him in case he'd loose it, but it wasn't necessary. Once the horse had passed the property Monster just sneezed all over me and then lay down and went to sleep.

I don't think I've done anything to make this happen, but it still feels good to see Monster relax like that in a situation which would normally have had him screaming and shaking. I bet it feels good for him too.

Nah, I like to be wound up too. I just need to change things up so you're easier to push off balance next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.