Monday, May 21, 2012

Today's Cloud

Giant hogweed. It's everywhere. Soon there will be no off the path walks for us, until winter comes again. The early risers are about waist high now, in the shadier and damper areas. In less than a week they will be taller than me and will have taken over the entire countryside, making it impossible to leave the paved roads (unless you enjoy blisters, oozing sores, scars, and blindness). Even along the paved bike path they were a problem last year, growing closely along the sides.

Toxic invaders...

I just want to take a flame thrower to the whole thing, but that's not really a good solution I suppose. It sure would feel good though...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.