Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Today's Cloud

Death by hedgehog.

Has anyone managed that so far? Because I think that'll be the way I go, and I'd like to know if I'll be the pioneer.

There are hedgehogs everywhere. I love the little creatures, but unfortunately so does Monster. If there's a hedgehog to be found Monster will go flying, and unfortunately so will I. Pretty soon now, he'll send me head first into a rock, just so he can get closer to a flea and tick infested ball of needles that vibrates and sounds like a broken engine.

Oh, it'll be worth it...

They are cute, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.