Thursday, May 31, 2012

Today's Cloud

I don't really have any complaints. Again! Today has been a very good day, from start to finish. On our walks Monster has been attentive to me, performing very nice heels, stops, recalls, etc (I've even been working on recalls with just a drag leash today, but don't tell the neighbors), at home he's been very playful and energetic but not in an obnoxious way, and I've already told you how great he did in training.

So, no cloud today!

Not. So. Fast...

What's that, Monster? You think I suck at taking direction in training, doing the exact opposite of what I'm told, misunderstanding instructions (no, I'm not doing it on purpose, stop saying that!), nodding my head and then repeating the mistake I was just warned against, forgetting what I'm supposed to do, dropping your treats, clicking too late or for the wrong thing, and generally making your training much harder than it needs to be?

Now you're being mean, Monster. But I suppose you may have a point or two... Or several.

Damn straight!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.