Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Today has been a busy day, I've torn down the porch and the car port and cleared debris. Lots of sudden bangs and thumps, people shouting and running, tools clanging and poor Monster alone in the house for most of it. But he's been very accepting! When I've gone in to check on him he's been interested but calm, and when I've taken him outside from time to time (he has to stay inside for most of it because it can be quite dangerous with all the nails poking through torn down boards and sections falling left and right) he's wagged his entire body, sniffed around a little and contentedly settled down to watch. I'm very happy with this!

I'm not. We don't have a front door anymore!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.