Monday, May 28, 2012

Today's Sunshine

On our morning walk today, Monster and I managed a very good spontaneous BAT session against another dog.

It turned up fairly suddenly, moving toward us, and I quickly turned around and walked Monster back where we came from. When we got to a crossroads where I could choose a different direction I turned us around toward the approaching dog again. Monster looked up, spotted it, and in a split second turned back around and started moving away, looking back at me as if asking why I wasn't following. I let him out on a long leash and walked a dozen feet or so before asking him to turn around again. He did, he looked at the dog again and then looked up at me and walked away. Pretty much perfect!

Seen it. Let's go.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.