Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster has a problem.

What is this thing!?

There are strange invaders in his home. And they're not just walking around and talking. They're not just carrying strange things and leaving them on the lawn. They're changing things. They're destroying things!

Evil has arrived.

WHAT are they doing?

I expected this to be difficult for him, but I underestimated just how difficult. He's not dealing well with these people talking outside our windows, using strange, loud and smelly machines, and changing our garden. He deals even more poorly with it if he gets to go outside and watch it.

By now I'm just hoping it'll be over quickly.



2 comments:

  1. When you say not dealing well, what do mean? What is he doing? From the pictures it looks like he's just watching...
    As for dealing with the weather, we tried RuffWear's Swamp Cooler vest before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's lunging and barking about 80-90% of the time, unfortunately. When they get closer he tries to rush them, body low, and tries to get behind them. I've managed to get him to greet and sniff the guys calmly, but it didn't have a lasting effect - as soon as they moved away again his bad behavior started over. It's quite discouraging...

    I only have photos from when he's calmer (which usually happens when the guys are turned away from him, and even better if they're low to the ground), since I can't hold the camera when he's acting up. ;-)

    Thanks for the tip on the vest! I've actually been thinking about that one but wasn't sure it would really help. If you found it useful I'll see if I can find one after all.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.