Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster has escalated his war on the workers here working on the house. He was actually pretty cool about it when they first turned up this morning.

What? Those guys? Yeah, I've seen them, what about it?


For about ten minutes.

Then the barking at the windows, clawing at the front door, lunging, rushing and jumping started. The guys are great, even when he gets far too close when he catches me by surprise (I know, I shouldn't be surprised after a hundred times) they just carry calmly on without so much as breaking step. Pretty amazing really, perhaps they're blind and deaf?

Nah, that's not possible, they're working at record speed. After two days they're three days ahead of schedule! It's practically magic, how fast they're working!

I wonder if they taste like chicken... I like chicken...


Hang on... I may be on to something here... Anyone with a construction job scheduled who wants to borrow a Monster?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.