Friday, January 13, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster and Dobie met for the first time since Christmas today. Dobie usually spends a couple of days each week at our house, but we weren't back on schedule until today. It's not going great. They're not fighting, but things are pretty tense. Right now they're sleeping (I should be, too), but as soon as one of them gets too close to a resource (food bowl, toy, favorite place, me), or moves too suddenly they're both facing off against each other.

Not a comfortable environment right now...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.