Sunday, January 8, 2012

Double Cloud

Monster has had two big reactions the past two days. First against a dog passing by as we were leaving the house, and then against two men walking behind us on the road. He showed he was about to begin acting out very clearly, his body language became very upright and he looked fixated. But despite the clear warning, and the fact that his reaction wasn't immediate, I could not get him to stand down. No distraction, no command, and no attempt to leave would steer him off course... He also remained tense for several minutes after the "threats" were gone.

Not good.

Oh, just give up already. I'm nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.