Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's Cloud

The weather we've been having today has revealed just how lazy and comfortable I am... It's very windy, with horizontal, freezing rain. But when you get a dog you sign up for days like this, and yet I've been cutting back on our outside time today. A lot.

And even inside, I've mostly just wanted to snuggle under a blanket in front of the fire instead of doing some indoor activity with Monster. In other words, I can't blame anything on the weather, I've been neglecting my dog because I felt like it and I could do it...

This is not allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.