Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good Vs. Evil (or Why I'm a Lazy Slob)

So.

Long time no see, right?

I know what you think about her, but you missed me, right!?

Yeah, I didn't manage very long before I completely lost the plot on this blog... It started out with me feeling a bit under the weather for a few days, enough for me to consider myself legitimately excused from posting. But then I felt a bit better, and really should have started up again.

You wouldn't believe how hard she's made me work...


But I didn't. Feeling sorry for myself is what I do best, and I let myself drag out the "poor me" part for a few days extra. And then came the inescapable shame phase. Which I always deal with, so very maturely, by ignoring the source. Meaning, every time I thought about the blog, I felt bad about having ignored it - and found the perfect solution to that by continuing to ignore it!

Yeah, I'm not bright. Or proud.

Hmmm. I wonder if this is negative reinforcement? Or extinction?

Anyway, we're back now!

Oh yeah? We'll see...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.