Friday, October 26, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Today's been a difficult day... I suppose it was at least partly sunny when we encountered a Great Dane, a stroller, some sort of really tiny dog, and a small child around a corner. Monster stared, pulled a bit, and went up on his hind legs (not in a lunge, but in a meerkat position - balancing upright, front paws tucked in T-Rex style, scouting the action), but while that's not ideal it's not a full scale Monster Meltdown.

I'm such a good boy!

Of course, once they moved out of sight he did throw a wobbler... Still, it's something, right?

What? But I couldn't see them anymore! They could've been up to anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.