Thursday, October 25, 2012

Today's Cloud

Today everyone in the neighborhood seems to want to mess with me! I've made note of the activity patterns around here long ago, finding the best times to walk Monster with as few triggers around as possible. But today lots of people who shouldn't be out at that time have been walking their dogs when we've been out. I don't know what's changed or why, but it's stressful.

Yeah, for you and me both!

I hope it's only a temporary aberrance, I'm worried we'll be in for a hard backslide if we can't find more space than today in the future. Monster did pretty well all things considered, but these things pile on and I don't think he can handle much more now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.