Friday, October 26, 2012

Today's Cloud

Today we spent about 90 minutes standing out in the field in the middle of the village, doing some relaxation training. Back inside, Monster is more sensitive than ever to the sounds of life around us. Anything from a car passing on the road, a door closing four houses down, a child laughing, will set off a barking fit. I'm going to have to rethink this approach I think.

Huh? Why? Weren't we out here claiming territory?

And as an added bonus, I have sinusitis. Cheers all around, I think I'll just stay sick until spring comes around - then my pollen allergies can take over for a while.

Yeah, yeah, she's whining, what else is new? At least you don't have to live with her...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.