Sunday, April 15, 2012

Today's Sunshine

Well, my brother turned up eventually! That's a relief.

Wait, was he ever going to not turn up? You said he was coming, and then he was here. I don't get the problem...


But this is supposed to be about Monster after all, so... Monster was fairly attentive to me on our morning walk today. Not very attentive. But on the other hand he was very wound up, bouncy and excited. In that state I'm lucky he doesn't try to pop my hand off at the wrist with his tugging, and I can get eye contact with the man in the moon easier than with Monster. But today, even with the screaming of the pheasants and the rustling of the running deer (are they standing around waiting for us, like the background people in The Truman Show?! lay off with the constant temptations, Bambi!), Monster kept an eye on me, often stopping to look back, and even being mindful not to get the line tangled around trees when he left the path.

Not bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.