Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Today's Cloud

Bark! Barky, barky, bark-bark-bark! BARK!

Barking at the neighbors, every chance he gets. Bark bark bark. Bark, there's a car! Bark, the car's stopped! Bark, someone's getting out! Bark, there's a complete stranger outside the fence! Bark, the stranger is talking to me! Bark, the stranger walks away to the mailboxes. Phew, all is calm - no wait! Bark, someone is coming toward me from the mailboxes! Bark, a stranger is talking to me! Bark, the stranger is holding a dangerous key-shaped object! Bark, the stranger is approaching the neighbor's house! Bark, bark, bark, bark, bark, burglary! Bark! Oh, danger appears over, I have successfully scared off the suspicious looking stranger! All is well, you can relax now...

Don't worry, I'm on the job.


Well, I can't relax! Would he please just stop barking? At least at people he's known for over a year? Or at least at my sister?! She's family! What's gotten into him?

Ah, I'm too tired to figure it out. Bark, bark, bark, all day long...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.