Monday, April 9, 2012

No Posts Lately

I know I haven't been posting the last few day, I'm sorry.

I've finally won the war with myself on whether to take Monster to the vet, and he's booked for a full checkup tomorrow. But since I made the appointment I've been freaking out, and every time I try to write about our day it all seems so trivial compared to the looming doom of the vet's judgment...

Trying to be objective, there doesn't seem to be anything physically wrong with Monster. But it's been nagging at me for ages, and now I'm freaking out that it will be bad news. And not only will it mean Monster's in pain for some reason or other, it'll mean he's been in pain for a long time and I've done nothing about it.

Yes, I am a hypochondriac by proxy! How did you know?!

Somebody save me. Please.

I'll tell you how it went tomorrow after the appointment. Unless I'm too busy crying hysterically...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.