Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Today's Sunshine

After a full night and day of Monster pining and whining, clawing at the door, shying away from people, becoming startled by any sound, running around like a maniac, and being unable to lie down for more than five seconds, things may be starting to look up. Unless it's just because he's exhausted...

Well, I really need some sunshine (there is none here this time of year) so I'll take it anyway:

Today's Sunshine is: Monster has relaxed at his new surroundings, and is sleeping peacefully (and has been for about an hour).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.