Friday, November 29, 2013

Today's cloud

I'm two days in to a migraine We're talkng vision troubles, arms and legs numb beneath the el ows/knees, disrupted spech, and of course hellish pain. I try to keep my head above water and keep Monster as entertained as I possibly can (this is one of the few drawabcks woth being single - still worth it thougs!) , but I need ot to let up soone now...  I rarely have migraines last more than two-three days htogh, so we should be in the final strech . Poor Monster. Bored. Can't explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.