Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Today's Cloud

I bought a new phone today, after weeks without one (remember, I dropped my phone and stepped on it back when I was feverish and severely unlucky). Yay, great! Except I turned my back, heard a crunching sound, turned around, aaaannndd... Monster was eating my brand new phone!

What? What's yours is mine, right? Plus, I was just getting it for you! And, err, right, checking that it was safe!
(It totally wasn't by the way. Do we have any dental floss?)

Woohoo. More expenses. But who needs a phone anyway, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.