Friday, November 2, 2012

Today's Cloud

Monster whimpers and whines, morning to evening. I don't know what's wrong, he doesn't seem to be in pain and he's not acting like there's a bitch in heat nearby. Maybe he's protesting neglect? I try to challenge him and work with him, but I've been sick since the day after we got back home and I just can't function at 100%... Clearly something is going to have to give though. If I'm not better after the weekend I'm going to go see about some of the more aggressive asthma meds - I hate taking them because they give me a four day migraine from hell, but by now it seems like that might be worth it.

Deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.