Saturday, November 3, 2012

Today's Cloud

I had to leave Monster alone for too long today, running errands for my sister and spending time with my visiting mother. Monster's been getting better with being home alone, but taking it too far is of course counter productive. He hadn't destroyed anything when I got home, but he had been dragging some things around and he was violently hysterical (jumping, clawing, boxing, head butting, climbing, etc) in his greetings for about 15 minutes... Poor little guy!

I don't like being alone, respect that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.