Sunday, November 4, 2012

Today's Cloud

This evening Monster and I met a man walking his dog. I immediately turned off the road into a field, but Monster wasn't having it. He fixated completely on the man and/or the dog, rushing, lunging, jumping, barking and growling. Once they'd moved out of sight we headed back toward the road, and a car drove by. We were perhaps 100-150 feet away from the road, but Monster just went for it. He made a rush from slightly behind me, just putting everything he had into reaching the car, and nearly managed to drag us into the road... Monster is a strong guy, with very little sense. Monstermom is dejected and sore, with very little fight left.

One-nil me! Up and at 'em, tomorrow's a brand new day and the game starts again!


*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.