Thursday, May 23, 2013

Today's Sunshine

Slow day today, not much to report... I've had to leave Monster home alone a lot, first for my appointment with the physical therapist and then to pick up The Kid from school and get him ready for tennis practice. Picking up The Kid was unplanned (his other people ran into a bit of disorganisation), I try to avoid leaving Monster alone twice in one day since the second time he starts off already at a higher stress level. Fortunately he seems to have dealt well with it which was a relief. While Monster isn't particularly destructive when he's left alone I know it upsets him and makes him stressed.

Well, yeah! I'm all alone - what if something happens?!


But as I said, in spite of me not having been able to plan ahead (and make sure he's in the best possible mood beforehand) he seems to have handled it well. So, it's not much but it's a little sunny, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.