Friday, May 24, 2013

Today's Cloud

While our sunshine walk today may have turned out a quite positive experience, it was really one bad choice after another. I shouldn't have been so cocky that I chose to walk right through parts of the village I knew would be busy with people and animals. And I certainly shouldn't have pressed on past the chaos outside the church, especially considering I we'd have to pass by there again in order to get home. Monster may have handled all of it incredibly well (on the Monster scale), but it was one bad choice after another. I should be setting my dog up for success, not courting disaster...

What?! You wanna say something?


Great Monster. Bad Monstermom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.