Sunday, March 17, 2013

Today's Sunshine

Very tiny thing, but we've really come a long way on Monster's hand off during retrieve. Today we've been doing a lot of searching, where he hands off found items to me, and he's so enthusiastic about it (everything is a lot more fun when your dog is clearly enjoying himself) as well as he's very good with holding the items in a solid grip - and no chewing - right up until they're in my hand. He'll chase my hand if I move it away, and really push items to me. As I said, it's a tiny thing. But I'm happy.

Me too! Let's play again!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.