Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Power Switch Set To "Off"...

I' so tired. I've been sleep deprived before (I've had trouble sleeping my entire life, as has most of my family) but this is a new low. I'm physically exhausted, moving at all is almost ridiculously hard. Lifting a cup of tea is heavy, like you wouldn't believe... And, naturally, I'm confused. No, beyond confused. I'm dangerously disoriented. I've just come in from a two hour walk with Monster, and as I'm taking my shoes off and looking at the mud I realize I have no idea where we've been. I can't remember. I don't know if we've met anyone, I don't know if we've done any training, and I've no idea how Monster has behaved on the walk. I assume I'd remember if something bad had happened (and I'd expect to see a bad meeting still showing in Monster's stress levels now, but he's calmly dozing), but still... This is bad.

If things don't pick back up soon, I'm going to have to try to get some help. Because really, not knowing where I've been and what I've done doesn't sound very good... Not even to me, and I'm too tired to think straight after all.

Just watch me and do what I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.