Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Miracle Cure For Grumpiness

I've been feeling kind of down lately, which you may have suspected since I've shown a pattern of completely abandoning the blog when I'm at my most whiny. What can I say, I'm pathetic, etc...

But, I'm now getting back on track! And I thought I'd kick off by sharing my newly discovered Cure For The Grumpies: if you're feeling down, watch 불량가족 (Bad Family)! If you can get past the first (dull) episode, there's no way you can hang on to a foul mood. I certainly couldn't! I even cleaned the bathroom drain today, which is my own personal mood barometer.

Oh, Monster? Yeah, he's fine too... He may be a little annoyed that I've tried changing some of his cues to Korean, but overall my sudden perkiness is paying off for him too - he wasn't getting as ignored as the drain, but he was surely feeling the cloud of grump all the same.

(Yes, I'm aware this is complete nonsense. No, I'm not drunk. I might be insane, but if so I probably wouldn't know it anyway, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.