Monday, December 17, 2012

Monster Has A Bad Day

I have a headache. Monster gets bored because I sit and sulk.

I haven't slept. Monster gets away with things he normally wouldn't, because I'm too woozy to react.

The house is a mess and I don't have the energy to do anything about it. Monster hates the mess too, and gets upset about things not being in their right place.

Christmas shopping isn't done yet. No presents for Monster either.

Going for walks is an absolute pain, as the sudden thaw has covered all roads in slick ice - even wearing ice cleats doesn't help. Nor do his claws help Monster.

There's been a death in the family. Monster doesn't know, though. So I guess that's something, at least.

Whuh?!

Merry Christmas, and so on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.