Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Today's Cloud

Monster's face seems to be healing up nicely, the scratches on and in his nose, along his cheeks and in his ears are all dry and don't seem to be troubling him much. The ones inside his mouth are barely visible anymore apart from one, but I think that's because it was deeper and takes longer to heal rather than because there's any problem with it. He does have some irritation in one eye still, it's not swollen but it's a bit runny and itchy. Since it's improving I'm not very worried about that either though, even if it's a bit slow. But. Yesterday Monster started limping... I can't find anything wrong with his leg - admittedly I'm absolutely awful at identifying the source of a limp, I think it's his right front leg but I've checked everywhere just in case - no warm areas, no swelling, no tender spots, no stiff joints, nothing. He's worse when he's been resting and softens up after he's been moving a while, so I suspect something muscular (or related soft tissue) rather than something skeletal, but that's as far as I get... I have no idea if this is related to the cat attack. Probably not, but the timing is weird. I haven't seen him do anything that could cause injury. Oh well, something new to worry about...

Who needs four legs anyway?! I hardly ever have more than one or two on the ground at any given moment anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.