Sunday, December 8, 2013

Today's Cloud

This weather is driving me insane! Mud, ice, hail, and horizontal rain. Dark, wet, cold, slippery and blinding. I hate the so called winters down here. Going for walks is miserable and painful, and I have to admit I drag my feet a bit. Monster gets restless and demands to go out, but once out in the open where the wind starts to bite us and the hail and rain starts hitting us hard enough to bruise he freaks out and starts racing around tangling us both in the leash. So we cut the walk short, go home and fill up the clothes lines with more muddy and dripping wet clothes, shoes and towels... And five minutes later Monster looks up at me and says:

Boooooooored. Bored, bored, bored-bored-bored! Way past time to go for a walk!


What to do? There's only so much we can do at home, Monster needs to go out and move about a bit too - and I get a bit crazy from staring at the walls too. But the weather... There's only one thing for it. Move.

On occasion we do get one or two nice winter days here too though...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.