Sunday, December 18, 2011

Antidepressant!


So my previous post was a bit of a downer, I figure I need to even out the complaining a bit. Here's my favorite thing to watch when I need some encouragement about my Monster. Kikopup is an wonderful channel, and they have a lot of help to offer on how to use positive reinforcement to treat aggressive dogs, but when I'm feeling down I don't really want to watch that. This is 15 seconds of awesomeness, and something to watch and think to yourself:
"One day, my dog will be catching a dragon too!"


He will, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, it's free!

Comments are moderated in order to weed out spam, pointlessness, and shocking behavior quite beyond the pale! They're not moderated to make me look good, though - you have my gracious permission to call me an idiot.